bridge black professionals SCHOLARSHIP
Meet our 2017 BRIDGE college scholarship award recipients. Congratulations to these future leaders!
Meet our 2017 BRIDGE Fort Worth Sister Cities International Youth Ambassador scholarship recipient
Randito is the recipient of our inaugural $1000 Fort Worth Sister Cities International BRIDGE scholarship to participate in the youth ambassador exchange program. He will participate in the 2018 spring exchange to Emilio, Italy. Congratulations!
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN!
Application deadline is May 1, 2018, 11:59pm CST
Purpose: The BRIDGE Black professionals organization is extending an opportunity to support future leaders in their higher education endeavors. The BRIDGE Scholarship Fund is provided for students entering an accredited college or university. The amount of the scholarship will be dependent upon available funds during the application year. Scholarship funds are not renewable at this time, and will only be applicable for the timeframe approved unless otherwise stated. An interview may be requested by the executive board to make the final decisions.
- Students must be an African American senior attending a high school within Tarrant County
- Students must be registered to attend an accredited college or university at the time of scholarship selection
- Students must have a 3.0+ high school G.P.A.
- Students must submit all required documentation by the application deadline to be considered
Eligible School Districts:
All Tarrant County High Schools
Eligible Colleges and Universities:
Any Accredited College or University
- Fully completed scholarship application
- 300 word typed Personal Statement
- How will you use your degree to uplift the African American Community in Fort Worth?
- Official High school transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation (one academic and one personal)
- Evidence of community service
- College acceptance letter
Award: Academic Year 2018-2019
Number of Awards: 2
2- $500 Scholarships